Skip to content
- Years in Practice: 23 Years
- School: Case Western Reserve University
- Year Graduated: 1982
- License and State: 149006168 Illinois
- Relationship Issues
- Child or Adolescent
- Domestic Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Eating Disorders
- Life Coaching
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Trauma and PTSD
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Individual Psychotherapy: To address anxiety, depression and improve frustration tolerance.
- Family Therapy (PRN).
- Tenets of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Strategies: To identify negative and self-defeating thoughts and behaviors.
- Tenets of Dialectical Behavioral Strategies: To be mindful of the moment, not to dwell on the past or attempt to predict the future. The patient will be coached to attempt a daily positive personal agenda to be completed by each day’s end.
- Tenets of Acceptance Commitment Therapy Strategies: The patient will be urged to stop avoiding, denying, and struggling with inner emotions and, instead, accept that these deeper feelings and values are appropriate responses to certain situations that should not prevent him/her from moving forward with their life.
- Task Centered Therapy Strategies with equal Patient/Therapist Responsibilty.
- Patient will be encouraged to journal and complete assignments between sessions for session.
- Children (6 to 10)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)